BoiC.G.H. Forum | Community

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Haunted Hearts Ghosts of Love | England | paranormal | boiCGH

This article is not about any place in particular but rather was inspired by some of my own current real life events.

Firstly today is my wedding anniversary, secondly i watched the new Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier last night! I watched the blockbuster hit movie 'Ghost' last week featuring Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze. Thirdly, i plan to re read Emily Brontes 'Wuthering Heights'.  There is just something heart wrenching about calling out to a loved one, forever in hope, waiting just like Katherine called across the misty highlands for her beloved Heathcliffe!

I have always been fascinated with the study of angels and demons. Activity that surrounds us all each and every day.

And how about true love that spans continents, time, worlds? The kind of love that still finds a way despite the supernatural barriers.

Who doesn't love a good love story? Who doesn't enjoy a great ghost story? Hauntingly beautiful unforgettable tales.

Today i want to say find your Katherine, reach for your Darcy.  Love should have no barriers not even the supernatural. My friends grandma swears she saw the spirit of her recently deceased husband sitting at her bed one night. 

Others have stated they believe loved ones watch over us as we grieve them.

Have you ever lost someone only to catch a glimpse of them again in your world? Share your comments below.

Photographs sourced at GOOGLE.COM 

Uploaded files:
  • 7a59976bdb8f0710820812946b484609.jpg
  • 77833169ff5a85d99108e206fdd701dc.jpg

*All properties require prior authorization and permission to investigate.  Boise City Ghost Hunters DOES NOT investigate cemeteries.*

Paranormal Idahome