BoiC.G.H. Forum | Paranormal History | Community

Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations offers one of the most extensive Paranormal and Historical forums on the web. All the information is broken down into easy to find topics and resource points. You can also do a keyword search. Thank you!

If you would like to participate in the forum discussion please fill out our form to join HERE.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

My Personal Favourites | Boise City Ghost Hunters | Blogger | Paranormal | WorldWide | Idahaunts | BoiCGH

Its almost Halloween!

Boise City Ghost Hunters have been busy behind the scenes!

Lots of great content on the horizon!  There's a certain kind of magic that begins from the moment pen hits my notepad. A sacredness in researching a place and watching its history unfold! 

Boise City Ghost Hunters are here to bring you the facts and my personal hope, as a contributor, is that you enjoy these articles through an informative and atmospheric lens! 

Here are my top 3 personal favourites!

1. Menzies Castle in Scotland

I chose this because i personally spent my wedding honeymoon here! It was truly like something from a Bram Stokers movie. We even took part in a Ghost Tour and were privileged to meet and chat with an Italian TV crew who were broadcasting a paranormal show!

We danced around ballrooms and ate local haggis. I saw dousing rods moving in my own hands! I heard footsteps running in front of me! I was physically touched on the thigh by the ghost known as the 'randy spirit'. In all seriousness i was shocked! The lady said he only touches those he finds pretty! So i guess i'm honoured haha!

Dark castle corridors, spiral staircases and childrens voices crying are one thing when you read about it on paper, but in real life one truly must confess there's nothing quite like 'being there'! The atmosphere, the visual and sound and how it all comes together. I personally love a hands on experience!

2. The Shanghai Tunnels in Portland, Oregon

I selected this article because it truly horrified me! Also i pondered on what a downright amazing movie it would make! I mean people actually infiltrated bars and drugged their prey (unsuspecting and usually drunk customers) and took them down through tunnels to keep and use how they wanted! It doesn't get much worse! Erm hello Hollywood directors!

Im also fascinated that the tunnel system is still there today! Like an unsuspecting menace lurking literally feet underneath diners and celebrities as they enjoy the nightlife above! Some people still do venture down there for a peak! I kinda wanna go!

3. The Strangelove Club at Downtown Boise

I chose this article honestly because primarily the name STRANGELOVE caught my attention as i'm a die hard Depeche Mode fan.  

I also always enjoy seeing how buildings can be re invented, (originally China Blue) now Strange Love a decadent Vegas / retro high quality bar with a constantly changing events calendar.  Plus the artwork looked extremely cool on their website! 

Well there you have it! Enjoy! Please let us know your favourite articles below!

*All properties require prior authorization and permission to investigate.  Boise City Ghost Hunters DOES NOT investigate cemeteries.*

Become a content writer or guest writer for Boise City Ghost Hunters! Go to our Guidelines HERE.

FORUM GUIDELINES

• Relevant content to the paranormal is a must
  • Non-explicit content on our site and/or any linking sites or pages
  • Factual and informational
  • You are free to stop posting at any time. Boise City Ghost Hunters reserves the right to retain any posts provided prior to your exit date for continued use on our site.

If any of our guidelines are not followed you will be blocked and removed from our site.

Bones Coffee | Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations

Disclaimer:  As an Amazon associate we earn from qualifying purchases.