BoiC.G.H. Forum | Paranormal History | Community

Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations offers one of the most extensive Paranormal and Historical forums on the web. All the information is broken down into easy to find topics and resource points. You can also do a keyword search. Thank you!

If you would like to participate in the forum discussion please fill out our form to join HERE.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Name Your Monster | Community | Fun | Halloween | Seasonal | Traditions | BoiCGH

With Halloween fast approaching we thought it would be fun to ask you all to NAME YOUR MONSTER! 

Ok i will go first. Without doubt my monster is none other than Freddy Krueger himself! Why?

Maybe because it was one of the very first horror movies i saw.

Maybe because i'm claustrophobic and seeing how Freddy would keep people prisoner in a dark enclosed old boiler room, unable to escape their own nightmares, simply pushed me to my limits! Maybe my fear of knives came into play?

Maybe it the little girls voice singing 'one two, freddys coming for you'. 

There's always some psychological reasoning behind our deepest fears and the things that truly frighten us, whether it be a childhood experience or a recognised phobia.

Now that i've shared my most feared scenarios, how about you share yours too.

If you were trapped in a real life horror movie:

what would be happening? 

how would you be feeling?

who would be your monster?

what would the room look like?

whose face would you see?

Let us know in the comments! 

Happy Halloween from all the team at Boise City Ghost Hunters.

And remember, nightmares aren't real, wait... are they?

*All properties require prior authorization and permission to investigate.  Boise City Ghost Hunters DOES NOT investigate cemeteries.*

Become a content writer or guest writer for Boise City Ghost Hunters! Go to our Guidelines HERE.

FORUM GUIDELINES

• Relevant content to the paranormal is a must
  • Non-explicit content on our site and/or any linking sites or pages
  • Factual and informational
  • You are free to stop posting at any time. Boise City Ghost Hunters reserves the right to retain any posts provided prior to your exit date for continued use on our site.

If any of our guidelines are not followed you will be blocked and removed from our site.

Bones Coffee | Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations

Disclaimer:  As an Amazon associate we earn from qualifying purchases.