BoiC.G.H. Forum | Paranormal History | Community

Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations offers one of the most extensive Paranormal and Historical forums on the web. All the information is broken down into easy to find topics and resource points. You can also do a keyword search. Thank you!

If you would like to participate in the forum discussion please fill out our form to join HERE.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Paranormal and Religion | Science | Honest Approach | BoiCGH

“On entering the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary; and they knelt down and paid homage to him”—Matthew 2:11

The Christmas season got me thinking...  The wise men were said to be astrologers.  Astrology is known as 'natural science'.  A science that utilizes observation and tracking events in the sky in an effort to better understand the stars, moon and planet's natural effects on humans and the Earth itself.  The magi in their pursuit of science stumbled upon the Star of Bethlehem.

Science is used in many ways.  We don't all agree and believe the same science.  Just as religion is used in many ways.  And we all certainly do not agree on the same religious beliefs...  I would offer the one thing both have in common is that both provide insight and growth.  Both science and religion help shape each individual on this Earth in one way or another.  Some look to science to prove every aspect of life.  Some look to religion as the definitive.  I do not believe these are mutually exclusive.  I think when we can combine science and religion there is a whole new world of possibilities.

Christians as well as other religions are told to stay clear of all elements of the paranormal.  They are told the bible allows no wiggle room on this.  The holier than thou believe the devil is involved with all aspects of the paranormal.  I have touched on this before in a previous article - Christians and Ghost Hunting.  As a Catholic none of what I do is to replace God.  Nor is it to summon the depths of hell to the universe.  I look at our paranormal research as using our knowledge and time to help our fellow man.

Boise City Ghost Hunters believes paranormal research is science.  Although it is a science that is untested.  Our research and investigation team has continued to stay ethical and respectable.  We go out of our way to challenge findings using the Scientific Method.  We do not condone the use of ouija boards.  We do not search out or employ mediums.  Admittedly, we have worked with mediums on one investigation at the owners request.  

Luke 10:19, NKJV. “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you."  I take this at it's word.  Romans 8:31, NKJV. “If God be for us, who can be against us?”  If we can use these words of strength to help someone in need.  Then we will absolutely do everything we can to help ease their concerns.

Fr. Christopher Samele used these words to describe Lorraine Warren during her funeral service, “This gentle woman was not a Catholic in name only.  She tried to live her faith each and every day.”  Ed Warren once said, "Diabolical forces are formidable.  These forces are eternal, and they exist today.  The fairytale is true.  The devil exists.  God exists.  And for us, as people, our very destiny hinges upon which one we elect to follow."  As Christians we are taught to live by example.  What example are we setting if we allow our fellow man to suffer at the hands of something unknown.  Something that they may not have a strong enough faith to battle alone.  Boise City Ghost Hunters may not have all the answers.  But at the very least we offer an ear and support.  And we do our best with the tools and talents at our disposal.  Godspeed...

*All properties require prior authorization and permission to investigate.  Boise City Ghost Hunters DOES NOT investigate cemeteries.*

Become a content writer or guest writer for Boise City Ghost Hunters! Go to our Guidelines HERE.

FORUM GUIDELINES

• Relevant content to the paranormal is a must
  • Non-explicit content on our site and/or any linking sites or pages
  • Factual and informational
  • You are free to stop posting at any time. Boise City Ghost Hunters reserves the right to retain any posts provided prior to your exit date for continued use on our site.

If any of our guidelines are not followed you will be blocked and removed from our site.

Bones Coffee | Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations

Disclaimer:  As an Amazon associate we earn from qualifying purchases.