BoiC.G.H. Forum | Paranormal History | Community

Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations offers one of the most extensive Paranormal and Historical forums on the web. All the information is broken down into easy to find topics and resource points. You can also do a keyword search. Thank you!

If you would like to participate in the forum discussion please fill out our form to join HERE.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Saturday Night Scares | Movie Recommendation | Join Me ! | Community | The House In Between | Entertainment | Reviews

Anyone looking for a good movie recommendation for tonight? Well get that popcorn ready and look no further! Today i shall be reviewing The House In Between.

Why not join me in watching this film and let me know what you think.

Is anyone interested in a regular Saturday movie recommendation section?

Let me know in the comment section below.

Production quote: 'The day science begins to study non physical phenomena it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of existence'. 

REVIEW:

This is not a work of fiction but based on real life events. 

This docu-movie takes us on the journey of Miss Alice, the current owner of 'the house in between'. The home is located in Florence, Mississippi, and possibly built over old burial grounds. Others have said the home was re structured and we know that this often causes unrest in the spirit realms. 

Miss Alice began to experience strange and unexplained phenomena from the moment she moved into the property. The situation escalated so much, and activity increased to such levels, that she contacted paranormal investigators.

It was noted the home was built on limestone which is believed to act as a conduit to surrounding spirit entities.

The team did a sterling job of gathering the facts and data to the best of their ability and even went to the lengths of speaking with university physicians about limestone and light source properties. Also structural home builders were called in so as to discount any foundational discrepancies which may have been a possible activity source.

During my own personal research into the paranormal, I have learned that there are many things which can cause objects to move, seen and unseen, such as electricity, wind etc. But if one can completely dismiss those sources as possible causes, and an object continues to be moved, there lies an area for discussion involving possible paranormal phenomena being present. 

This team actually went out of their way to scientifically disprove phenomena where possible.

The property is known as Americas most haunted house and it was fascinating to see live phenomena recorded on camera such as doors opening and a ball being rolled down the stairs.

Miss Alice sadly cannot live here alone any longer as she became too frightened after mediums stated there was a malevolent male presence about the home who may do harm to her. For now Miss Alice allows paranormal teams to visit the home in the constant search for answers.

It is said that this home will push you to your limits.

Would you be willing to find out?

Photograph sourced at rottentomatoes.com

Uploaded files:
  • download.jpg

*All properties require prior authorization and permission to investigate.  Boise City Ghost Hunters DOES NOT investigate cemeteries.*

Become a content writer or guest writer for Boise City Ghost Hunters! Go to our Guidelines HERE.

FORUM GUIDELINES

• Relevant content to the paranormal is a must
  • Non-explicit content on our site and/or any linking sites or pages
  • Factual and informational
  • You are free to stop posting at any time. Boise City Ghost Hunters reserves the right to retain any posts provided prior to your exit date for continued use on our site.

If any of our guidelines are not followed you will be blocked and removed from our site.

Bones Coffee | Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations

Disclaimer:  As an Amazon associate we earn from qualifying purchases.