BoiC.G.H. Forum | Paranormal History | Community

Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations offers one of the most extensive Paranormal and Historical forums on the web. All the information is broken down into easy to find topics and resource points. You can also do a keyword search. Thank you!

If you would like to participate in the forum discussion please fill out our form to join HERE.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Scientific Paranormal Investigation | Ben Radford | Informational | Books

Ben Radford is Deputy Editor of Skeptical Inquirer Science Magazine and a Research Fellow. He has penned over a thousand articles and co authored eight books.

This book is so geniously constructed, a joy to read. I personally found it an immense aid in deciphering the methodology behind the scientific investigation approach.

Radford wonderfully simplifies his philosophical thought processes in turn effortlessly enlightening the reader!

With quotes which create a helpful visual such as 'think of how a virus spreads'.

I found comfort in the stark truths such as 'a mystery is a lack of knowledge and only remains a mystery until it is solved. All mysteries are solveable'. He offers that 'paranormal mysteries should not be classed any different to any other mystery' and that 'even if entities or crop circles or Bigfoot are real then surely they would find a place under the giant umbrella of science'.

He instills thats 'it is ALL about research, evidence and analysis' and a part of me breathed an audible sigh of relief. Why? Because i personally believe this to be the ONLY way forward. There is so much heresay and drama out there these days but surely evidence is key. So many are quick to jump on the 'it must be a ghost' bandwagon but why not look again!

Radford puts forward the urgency for sampling, observational tests, measurements, analysis. He suggests that just because we don't understand something it does not mean it is 'beyond' our understanding. Its all about time and effort and yes it may be painstaking it may mean long and arduous hours but surely thats worth it for a true result.

I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in paranormal scientific research and investigation! A real gem!

*All properties require prior authorization and permission to investigate.  Boise City Ghost Hunters DOES NOT investigate cemeteries.*

Become a content writer or guest writer for Boise City Ghost Hunters! Go to our Guidelines HERE.

FORUM GUIDELINES

• Relevant content to the paranormal is a must
  • Non-explicit content on our site and/or any linking sites or pages
  • Factual and informational
  • You are free to stop posting at any time. Boise City Ghost Hunters reserves the right to retain any posts provided prior to your exit date for continued use on our site.

If any of our guidelines are not followed you will be blocked and removed from our site.

Bones Coffee | Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations

Disclaimer:  As an Amazon associate we earn from qualifying purchases.