BoiC.G.H. Forum | Paranormal History | Community

Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations offers one of the most extensive Paranormal and Historical forums on the web. All the information is broken down into easy to find topics and resource points. You can also do a keyword search. Thank you!

If you would like to participate in the forum discussion please fill out our form to join HERE.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Halloween Movie Recommendation | The Amityville Horror House | Halloween | Community | Seasonal | Paranormal | Historical | BoiCGH

In 1974, 23 year old Ronald Joseph DeFoe Jr was sentenced for six consecutive counts of murder. He had tried to convince officers at the scene that a hitman was responsible for the crimes but the evidence revealed the truth. He was guilty and later confessed.

DeFoe (then known as Butch) had killed his parents and four siblings (two brothers and 2 sisters) in cold blood using a .35 caliber lever rifle at their home in Amityville, Long Island, New York. 

Tragically it was disclosed that the mother and one of the daughters were both awake and fought for their lives.

These traumatic events inspired a book and big screen movie of the same name.

DeFoe ran into Henrys Bar not too far away from the home shouting "you've got to help me! I think my mother and father are shot!"

The pre-meditated nature of his crimes was immensely disturbing! DeFoe even took a bath and redressed after the frantic attacks, disposing of his blood drenched clothes. He explained in detail (his words...) "Once i started i just couldn't stop! It all happened so fast".

Jay Ansens book 'The Amityville Horror' is based on reported paranormal events which supposedly took place within the home from December 1975 to January 1976. He states there were intense paranormal forces within the home which sought to terrorise anyone who entered!

It is suggested that DeFoe was troubled and influenced from a young age by evil spirits from a nearby burial ground and that this process had initiated the killings.

Why not watch the movie as an ode to the upcoming Halloween season. We are sure you will agree it doesn't get much scarier than the Amityville.

*All properties require prior authorization and permission to investigate.  Boise City Ghost Hunters DOES NOT investigate cemeteries.*

Become a content writer or guest writer for Boise City Ghost Hunters! Go to our Guidelines HERE.

FORUM GUIDELINES

• Relevant content to the paranormal is a must
  • Non-explicit content on our site and/or any linking sites or pages
  • Factual and informational
  • You are free to stop posting at any time. Boise City Ghost Hunters reserves the right to retain any posts provided prior to your exit date for continued use on our site.

If any of our guidelines are not followed you will be blocked and removed from our site.

Bones Coffee | Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations

Disclaimer:  As an Amazon associate we earn from qualifying purchases.