BoiC.G.H. Forum | Paranormal History | Community

Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations offers one of the most extensive Paranormal and Historical forums on the web. All the information is broken down into easy to find topics and resource points. You can also do a keyword search. Thank you!

If you would like to participate in the forum discussion please fill out our form to join HERE.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Deliverance Prayers For Use by The Laity | Father Chad Ripperger | Books | Spiritual | Resources

I would surely do this book a dis service if i were to review it as just a prayer book. It is so much more! 

Deliverance Prayers [For Use by The Laity] is written by Father Chad Ripperger, PhD and well established and highly respected Roman Catholic Priest who is revered amongst tradionalists and recognised as being interactive by way of hosting informative talks amongst communities to help them better understand an array of spiritual topics.

This is solely my own person review and the photograph shown is my own property.

This book covers a multitude of aspects from everyday protection prayers to freeing of occultic ties to renouncement of false religions and generational curses.

I enjoyed the emphasis being on the urgency of the correct authoratitive approach being implemented when dealing with exorcism and spiritual bindings.

So many folks today carelessly dive in without consideration for the aftermath of any actions.

Demons are as real as you and I and are not to be dealt with in ignorance being commanded out here there and everywhere. Rather we should pray FATHER IN YOUR NAME, I ASK THAT "YOU" COMMAND THESE DEMONS OUT. You see the authoratitive difference?

This book claims to stay within the confines of Gods authority and acts as a solid resource for anyone seeking spiritual protection.

There are even prayers for regular life experiences such as a prayer to 'reverse decisions' and a section to 'break down the walls around ones heart'.

A true pocket sized gem certainly worth the reasonable sum i paid at only £11.50p. 

Please check out Father Rippergers website

ossmm.org (Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry) for many great resources.

*All properties require prior authorization and permission to investigate.  Boise City Ghost Hunters DOES NOT investigate cemeteries.*

Become a content writer or guest writer for Boise City Ghost Hunters! Go to our Guidelines HERE.

FORUM GUIDELINES

• Relevant content to the paranormal is a must
  • Non-explicit content on our site and/or any linking sites or pages
  • Factual and informational
  • You are free to stop posting at any time. Boise City Ghost Hunters reserves the right to retain any posts provided prior to your exit date for continued use on our site.

If any of our guidelines are not followed you will be blocked and removed from our site.

Bones Coffee | Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations

Disclaimer:  As an Amazon associate we earn from qualifying purchases.