BoiC.G.H. Forum | Paranormal History | Community

Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations offers one of the most extensive Paranormal and Historical forums on the web. All the information is broken down into easy to find topics and resource points. You can also do a keyword search. Thank you!

If you would like to participate in the forum discussion please fill out our form to join HERE.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

I Want To Hear From You | Have You Ever Witnessed An Item Move Unaided? | Ghostly Children And Defying Gravity | Gravity Road | Los Angeles, California | Paranormal | Historical | Haunting | America | BoiCGH

Before we begin, I would like to ask if any of our readers have ever witnessed an item moving unaided, an object levitating mid air, maybe a pen or an everyday household item physically move across a work top?

I personally have encountered things moving unaided, a candle moved across a shelf, a hairbrush moved from one end of a bedside table to the other end, and I found it truly fascinating.

Have you experienced anything you could not explain?

Because if you have, drop me a comment below, I would like to chat with you.

We don't profess to have all the answers but we are capable of highest standard scientific testing, which will eliminate, or confirm, a source as being either natural or unexplainable.

The United States has over 45 thousand miles of highways, 100,000 roads and 830 routes.

Gravity Hill in Sylmar, California, is not your average road.

It is said that if you pour water onto this road, or drop a ball, they will roll ‘uphill’, or seek their own paths defying rational and gravity.

There are scientific facts surrounding this location, but there are also tales of the supernatural.

So could there be something else also pursuing this path?

During a 1994 earthquake, a fault line was concealed where the road had dropped a total of 6ft. Gravity Hill is approximately 100ft long. As the road progresses, it presents continual ascending inclinations of 1ft pitch inch rise per 12 inch runs.

The road is allegedly haunted by spirits of ghostly children.

At times, vehicles which have pulled up in neutral have been taken by surprise as they suddenly begin to unexplainable roll uphill. And so now it has become the popular thing to do, when passing through this area, is to test the gravity rumors of Gravity Hill and, sure enough, the rumors are proven true.

But what folks were not expecting was to witness the little ghostly children who have been seen to manifest, aid pedestrians, and physically push those struggling vehicles back to safety.

There are urban legends of a doomed school bus which once collided with a freight train and that those children who died now haunt Gravity Road today.

What do you think, do the facts speak for themselves, or is the supernatural at work here?

*All properties require prior authorization and permission to investigate.  Boise City Ghost Hunters DOES NOT investigate cemeteries.*

Become a content writer or guest writer for Boise City Ghost Hunters! Go to our Guidelines HERE.

FORUM GUIDELINES

• Relevant content to the paranormal is a must
  • Non-explicit content on our site and/or any linking sites or pages
  • Factual and informational
  • You are free to stop posting at any time. Boise City Ghost Hunters reserves the right to retain any posts provided prior to your exit date for continued use on our site.

If any of our guidelines are not followed you will be blocked and removed from our site.

Bones Coffee | Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations

Disclaimer:  As an Amazon associate we earn from qualifying purchases.