BoiC.G.H. Forum | Paranormal History | Community

Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations offers one of the most extensive Paranormal and Historical forums on the web. All the information is broken down into easy to find topics and resource points. You can also do a keyword search. Thank you!

If you would like to participate in the forum discussion please fill out our form to join HERE.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Lights Out 2016 | Saturday Night Scares | Join Me | Movie Time | Community | Entertainment | BoiCGH

Happy Saturday to all our readers. I'm pleased to announce that the Saturday Night Scares section is not only up and running, but jam packed with great movie recommendations, here every Saturday, just for you. 

Will you be joining me later in watching the movie?

Tonights pick is LIGHTS OUT (2016). The movie premiered at the Los Angeles Film Festival in June 2019 and was an instant hit acclaiming rave reviews from critics the world over. People demanded a sequel which is currently in the works.

Without any spoilers for those who have not seen it, I will just say I watched this film when it first released and am re watching it tonight with you guys!

This atmospheric supernatural horror involves something we all run away from, at some point in our lives, and that is confronting our innermost childhood fears. 

One thing i took from this movie was that it was so refreshing to watch a modern day horror that had some depth and was so much more than just jump scares.

A family being completely terrorised by evil entities which manifest in the dark. Relatable characters, a brother, a sister, a mother who becomes completely detached as she realises just what they might be dealing with in their own home.

This kind of evil needs only one thing, the dark.

This movie is cleverly layered with good solid plot, suspense and unrelenting tension. 

And just when you think you've got it all figured out, you really haven't.

Being a fan of actress Mario Bello, who played the mother, this was phenomenal to watch.

I for one, WON'T be sleeping with the LIGHTS OUT tonight.

I hope you enjoy. If you let me know your favourite scene in the comments below and i might just share mine.

*All properties require prior authorization and permission to investigate.  Boise City Ghost Hunters DOES NOT investigate cemeteries.*

Become a content writer or guest writer for Boise City Ghost Hunters! Go to our Guidelines HERE.

FORUM GUIDELINES

• Relevant content to the paranormal is a must
  • Non-explicit content on our site and/or any linking sites or pages
  • Factual and informational
  • You are free to stop posting at any time. Boise City Ghost Hunters reserves the right to retain any posts provided prior to your exit date for continued use on our site.

If any of our guidelines are not followed you will be blocked and removed from our site.

Bones Coffee | Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations

Disclaimer:  As an Amazon associate we earn from qualifying purchases.