BoiC.G.H. Forum | Paranormal History | Community

Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations offers one of the most extensive Paranormal and Historical forums on the web. All the information is broken down into easy to find topics and resource points. You can also do a keyword search. Thank you!

If you would like to participate in the forum discussion please fill out our form to join HERE.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Malevolent Demonic Black Mass Entity Lashes Out At Mulkey Cemetery | Eugene Oregon | Paranormal | Historical | America | BoiCGH

Mulkey Cemetery in Eugene, Oregon, was originally farmland and is one of the oldest historical locations in Oregon.

The very first burial to take place here was back in 1856. The cemetery was first established by the Mulkey family who immigrated from Kentucky to Oregon.

But did you know Mulkey Cemetery is one Eugenes most actively haunted locations?

Vehicles which enter will often fail to restart, and many describe camera, mobile phone batteries instantly drain. This electrical disruption usually occurs immediately upon entering the main gates.

Terrifying phenomenon is reported here including highly threatening audible disembodied voices which warn ‘stop!’ and rapid moving entities which run and hide behind headstones.

Also encountered are the full spectrum apparitions of little children, giggling and playing between the surrounding trees, followed by the sound of their little running footsteps as they flee.

But be warned that there are reports of a large black mass entity which has been known to lash out and physically attack passers by. This malevolent mass has actively pushed, and scratched, unsuspecting individuals so much so that people have been left with identifiable scratch marks on their skin.

I suppose not all who lay here are at rest.

Could this be a demonic entity?

Can demons actually interact with the living today?

Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below.

I know what I think.

If you would like to read more on demonic hauntings please hit our book link below.

*All properties require prior authorization and permission to investigate.  Boise City Ghost Hunters DOES NOT investigate cemeteries.*

Become a content writer or guest writer for Boise City Ghost Hunters! Go to our Guidelines HERE.

FORUM GUIDELINES

• Relevant content to the paranormal is a must
  • Non-explicit content on our site and/or any linking sites or pages
  • Factual and informational
  • You are free to stop posting at any time. Boise City Ghost Hunters reserves the right to retain any posts provided prior to your exit date for continued use on our site.

If any of our guidelines are not followed you will be blocked and removed from our site.

Bones Coffee | Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations

Disclaimer:  As an Amazon associate we earn from qualifying purchases.