BoiC.G.H. Forum | Paranormal History | Community

Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations offers one of the most extensive Paranormal and Historical forums on the web. All the information is broken down into easy to find topics and resource points. You can also do a keyword search. Thank you!

If you would like to participate in the forum discussion please fill out our form to join HERE.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Inferno Spirits | Children Haunt Emmett Middle School | Emmett, Idaho | Paranormal | Historical | Haunting | IdaHaunts | America | BoiCGH

Old school buildings are often linked with hauntings, and Idaho has many.

But did you know that Emmett Middle School, Idaho, is reportedly haunted by the spirits of children who died during a fire, and a past music teacher?

The full body apparition of this music teacher has been sighted many times. Some students attested that their claims went ignored, that was until the teachers themselves also witnessed the unsettling phenomena.

One group of students described how they feel especially uncomfortable in the bathroom area stating 'we hear all kinds of weird unexplained noises and it's like someone else is there with you, like you're never alone'.

Also a caretaker believes the boiler room to be actively haunted stating 'i have seen something moving down there on more than one occasion. I don't know what it is, but it's there'.

I must confess i shivered upon discovering that there was once a fire in the boiler room. One of the boilers violently exploded causing a massive fire in the gym and many children died, tragically trapped inside. Some have heard their desperate cries and banging sounds emanating there today.

Could the caretaker have witnessed the spirits of the inferno children? Let's hope those distressing cries are of a residual nature, mere echoes of the past and that those children are now in the light.

The music teacher is known to linger around the drama hall and many flee upon hearing her footsteps approaching them on the stage.

One student who had stayed behind late says she saw lockers being visibly kicked and shaken by an invisible force as she was leaving the building, needless to say she ran the rest of the corridor! Others said lockers have physically flown open in their faces and now approach them with hesitance. 

This sort of activity would fall under the 'poltergeist' spectrum and must be given high levels of caution.

One group talked about the dark menacing shadow figures which actually followed them speedily on the stairs and students refer to these as the 'stair spirits'.

There have been tales of entities which look down from windows when the school is locked for holiday. During 1998 a drama student went backstage to select his dress rehearsal costume and said he looked in horror as the clothes were physically 'moving about' off the rails as if people were inside them, they suddenly dropped to the floor as he entered, as if aware of his presence.

When I was young our school had a 'haunted tunnel'. We were terrified of going through it! Do you yourself have a 'haunted school' story?

If so i would love to hear from you.

Please message me or drop a comment below.

*All properties require prior authorization and permission to investigate.  Boise City Ghost Hunters DOES NOT investigate cemeteries.*

Become a content writer or guest writer for Boise City Ghost Hunters! Go to our Guidelines HERE.

FORUM GUIDELINES

• Relevant content to the paranormal is a must
  • Non-explicit content on our site and/or any linking sites or pages
  • Factual and informational
  • You are free to stop posting at any time. Boise City Ghost Hunters reserves the right to retain any posts provided prior to your exit date for continued use on our site.

If any of our guidelines are not followed you will be blocked and removed from our site.

Bones Coffee | Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations

Disclaimer:  As an Amazon associate we earn from qualifying purchases.