BoiC.G.H. Forum | Paranormal History | Community

Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations offers one of the most extensive Paranormal and Historical forums on the web. All the information is broken down into easy to find topics and resource points. You can also do a keyword search. Thank you!

If you would like to participate in the forum discussion please fill out our form to join HERE.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Spirit Attachment And The Little Girl Who Has A Secret To Tell | The Haunted Halls Of Elbert Edwards Elementary School | Las Vegas Nevada | Paranormal | Historical | Haunting | America | BoiCGH

In the dark shadows of the Las Vegas Strip, Nevada, are the remains of Elbert Edwards Elementary School.

Building or no building, the spirits will remain. There are current plans to rebuilt this school in the near future, plans were halted due to Covid 19.

This was, however, one of the most haunted schools in America along with the many mob-run venues and ghostly abandoned motels.

Erected in 1976 with a current intake of over 700 students, the school has been subject to hundreds of paranormal claims.

A spirit known as the ‘Girl in White’ is known to reside here.

The girl was past student, a fourth grader, and residually resides here today.

It is known that the girl died a horrible and sudden death but we are not sure of its nature.

However, her apparition has been sighted many times, wearing a white dress and with a deformity about her face.

Could this deformity be part of an injury she may have suffered which caused her death?

Many described seeing this apparition manifest as a little girl in white, her mouth wide open audibly screaming. 

Is this little girl really just trying to tell her story?

It has been suggested this little girl was lifting the lid on a very big secret held at this school.

Is it a coincidence that she suddenly died?

In fact, past scholars described how they felt a spirit attachment follow them home from the school. Perhaps even more concerning is that a small proportion of scholars described their dreams being ‘disturbingly haunted’ once they enrolled here.

The building was sadly demolished in 2019.

I predict these haunted halls will live long in the minds of those who experienced them.

There are plans in the works of rebuilding the school, I wonder if its past ghosts will re emerge? Or maybe they never left?

I would like to know if any of our readers have ever experienced a form of ‘spirit attachment’.

This is a topic I plan to research in depth so please drop a comment below. I would love to hear any experiences going forward.

*All properties require prior authorization and permission to investigate.  Boise City Ghost Hunters DOES NOT investigate cemeteries.*

Become a content writer or guest writer for Boise City Ghost Hunters! Go to our Guidelines HERE.

FORUM GUIDELINES

• Relevant content to the paranormal is a must
  • Non-explicit content on our site and/or any linking sites or pages
  • Factual and informational
  • You are free to stop posting at any time. Boise City Ghost Hunters reserves the right to retain any posts provided prior to your exit date for continued use on our site.

If any of our guidelines are not followed you will be blocked and removed from our site.

Bones Coffee | Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations

Disclaimer:  As an Amazon associate we earn from qualifying purchases.