BoiC.G.H. Forum | Paranormal History | Community

Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations offers one of the most extensive Paranormal and Historical forums on the web. All the information is broken down into easy to find topics and resource points. You can also do a keyword search. Thank you!

If you would like to participate in the forum discussion please fill out our form to join HERE.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Trick R Treat (2007) | Halloween Movie Recommendations | Halloween | Community | BoiCGH

“IF YOU DON’T FOLLOW THE RULES TONIGHT…

YOU WON’T LIVE TO SEE TOMORROW”.

“We have a new classic on our hands” – FANGORIA MAGAZINE review.

This movie is often compared to…. deep breaths for this … John Carpenters Halloween.

This anthology horror comedy has even been praised by some as ‘the best Halloween movie EVER made’.

I’m going to be honest with you guys, I was pretty late coming to the table with this one. I also have to be honest in saying I was truly blown away by its sheer quality performances.

I wasn’t expecting to see the kind of acting that graced our screens during the 80s presented in a modern day horror, utilising the highest levels of production.

The film features four separate tales, each about what happens when you don’t follow the rules at Halloween. A sinister entity wearing a burlap cloth covering who only shows up when the rules have been broken.

You better not break Halloween Tradition, not ever!

This movie does not let up. It is continual engagement from start to finish.

A real seasonal ride.

I loved everything about this film! From the costumes, the pace, my eyes never left the screen, not once!

Starring Anna Paquin who we all know from HBOs True Blood vampire series, and Quinn Lord who starred in the supernatural sequel to White Noise, White Noise – The Light (2007) and The Possession (2011).

This is THE perfect Halloween warmer.

Enjoy.

Still want more?... Check out the sequel Trick R Treat 2!

*All properties require prior authorization and permission to investigate.  Boise City Ghost Hunters DOES NOT investigate cemeteries.*

Become a content writer or guest writer for Boise City Ghost Hunters! Go to our Guidelines HERE.

FORUM GUIDELINES

• Relevant content to the paranormal is a must
  • Non-explicit content on our site and/or any linking sites or pages
  • Factual and informational
  • You are free to stop posting at any time. Boise City Ghost Hunters reserves the right to retain any posts provided prior to your exit date for continued use on our site.

If any of our guidelines are not followed you will be blocked and removed from our site.

Bones Coffee | Boise City Ghost Hunters Paranormal Research and Investigations

Disclaimer:  As an Amazon associate we earn from qualifying purchases.